Late Night with Conan O'Brian

machochico

Reaction score
During the week of 1/13/04 - 1/16/04, one of the early show sketches on Late Night w/ Conan O'Brian was called Pleasing the Affiliates. One of the bits was about the Iowa affiliate and featured to guys in a car driving through Iowa, and there's a song playing in the background. I think its by REO Speedwagon, but I can't figure out the title. I believe this song was also used in Comedy Central Presents the Sklar brothers, where they air guitared to this song. Any Ideas?

I'm a pretty big REO Speedwagon fan, and I bet I could tell you if you can remember some lyrics..

The bit was pretty short, so they didn't really have time to get to the lyrics, but it starts off with driving piano chords and drums... that help?

im looking for the song that "They Might Be Giants" played on Conan a couple weeks ago

heres a challenge for you all
does anyone know the music that is being played when conan obrian is strutting around in a pimp suit? its funky music. thanks!

Originally posted by seamonky9@Dec 14 2004, 06:17 PM
conan obrian is strutting around in a pimp suit?
Ah damn. That's what I get for being responsible and going to bed early.

Don't know your answer, but did Craig Ferguson take over the Late Late Show yet?

Ooh ooh ooh!! *clapping hands* Sheep and sexy Scottish accents!!

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 14 2004, 09:33 PM
:p Sexy Scottish accents! **clap-clap** Yay!
you mean Shexy Scottish accents!
(i'm thinking of Sean Connery) :lol:

Back