X Games 13

Reaction score
does anyone know the music on the new xgames commercial featuring ricky carmichael? at the end he says the words "swan song", but i believe that is just a comment on his final performance (i didn't know that phrase till i looked it up on wikipedia). If anyone knows the song, let me know - it might be difficult, seeing as how i couldn't pick up any lyrics. Good luck and thanks to anyone who helps

YAYA I FOUND IT! www.myspace.com/trailofdead "wasted state of mind" - And you will know us by the trail of dead

It was pretty hard to find but it was right in front of my eyes. On a video which is one of the only videos of this commercial online, it said View credits so i looked for music and it said the song. If you ever like a song just search for it until you find it. I love finding songs on commercials. Cuz they have the best tunes.

Does anyone know the song in the commercial with Travis Pastrana? It was the Eastern conference goal song in the NHL All Star game this year and I've been wanting to know what it is for a long time. Thanks for your help in advance.

Back