Elizabeth The Golden Age

I just saw the trailer for the new movie "Elizabeth: The Golden Age" and was wondering if anyone knew the song that was used in the trailer. It's a beautiful music piece. So, help. Anyone? Thanks.

It's called "My Name is Lincoln" from 'The Island' soundtrack.

I'm talking about the one with a faster beat. Though, that slow one is pretty good too. Thanks. Do you know the one that has a faster beat to it? It doesn't start right at the beginning of the trailer but probably 30-45 seconds into the trailer. Thanks, I would appreciate it.

i'm sorry.... i meant the music playing when they are undressing kate blanchett. it's kinda like trance... i think.

Cathy_CX,

for the 3rd time now, that music is still from "My Name is Lincoln" from 'The Island' soundtrack. Asking over and over will not change the answer. The music after the "Universal Pictures Presents" text and going into Elizabeth undress is STILL from "My Name is Lincoln".

~ JamesCGI

thank's, i ever known that i already got this music in my itunes' library but i was incapable to found it.
That's "my name is lincoln", no doubt !!

Does anyone know what the music is in the TV spot for Elizabeth: The Golden Age. The spot is much shorter than the regular trailer. The song was also used this summer by TNT during a promo for "Heartland". Thanks!

whats the tune at the beginning of the EXTENDED PREVIEW on yahoo movies? Its kinda has a church/monk feel to it.

Might be "Rising Empire" by Immediate Music. I first heard it on X-Men: The Last Stand trailer along with TV spots for Heartland & Elizabeth: The Golden Age.

Song starts about 1:36 into the clip, X-Men Trailer

Does anyone know the name of the song in the TV Spot "Destiny"? It was used in Beijiing 2008 Sales Tape for NBC...been looking for it for a while...

Is it possible "Palladio" by Kerry Muzzey?

P.S. Thanks for that earlier tip about "My Name is Lincoln"!! GREAT piece of music!

I've been through just about every trailer music forum i could find, and have yet to find the name of this specific tune.

As future_actress previously mentioned, it is the opening song to the 5 minute 'sneak peak' of Elizabeth: The Golden Age found on the new release of the original Elizabeth DVD.

The song plays only for the first 16 seconds of the extended trailer, fading out at the point when King Philip II Says "Isabelle" and scoffs.
The song features the ow chanting of monks along with the light, slowly progressing beat of drums.

I am NOT referring to 'My Name is Lincoln' ahead of time.

If anyone know's the name of this song or the album from which it was taken, PLEASE post away.

Something about the least used songs in a trailer that i insist on pouncing. "*sigh*
Thanks in advance.

It's from "The Island". It's just a random edit of a piece of the cue that didn't make it on the OST.
I recorded and mixed it

Back