Yoplait Whips

Habhide

Reaction score
I am looking for the song from the yoplait whips commercial. The lyrics go something like this...

"You're my little fluffy one. My fuzzy wuzzy wuzzy little fluffy one."

Im looking for the person who made that song so i can put it on my myspace haha
If anyone figures out any info on it then please email me at:
ohgeexitsdemila(at)aol.com

Thanks!
-Demila

I always thought it was made just for the commercial... frankly, I find that song extremely annoying. But I think the lyrics are actually closer to "You're my little fluffy one, my fluffy wuffy one who makes my mouth go 'yum.'" The guy who sings it has some sort of French accent.

omg...that commercial is always friggin on! :annoyed: :angry:

I have reason to believe it was made for the commercial.
:lol: I love whips. They are delicioso.

It's actually a song from an old disney movie I believe. Something animated anyway. I think they just changed the words a bit.

Always reminds me of Maurice Chevalier when I hear it.

The song was originally from the Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Soundtrack - called “Chu Chi Face” performed by Richard M Sherman.

The only thing I remember from the commercial is that the singer was female, it had a female actress and at one point she was swinging on a swing.

Thanks.

Got an email from a customer service rep at Yoplait:

Dear Valued Consumer:

Thank you for contacting Yoplait with your inquiry.

This song contains words similar to "you’re my little fluffy one"… "You are my fluffy wuffy"… "poochie woochie"

The name of the original song is "Chu Chi Face". The singer is Danny Burstein. The original song was from the movie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. We did our own arrangement for the commercial.

We are sorry, but we are unable to provide a copy of the song.

We hope you find this information helpful. Please let us know if we can help you again.

Sincerely,

Connie Sellers
Consumer Services

Originally posted by Dark Knight@Jan 20 2008, 07:40 PM
[snip]

The name of the original song is "Chu Chi Face". The singer is Danny Burstein. The original song was from the movie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. [snip]
Yup. THAT Yoplait commercial.

:eek:

Back