Accepted

sirius2k3

Reaction score
Any one know the song that the main character "B" sang during the party scene. Its a really cool song w/ a rock beat. I remember that it has been on a commercial a few months back. (I cant remember any of the lyrics now tho)

btw.. the song doesnt seem to be on the movie's soundtrack... yeaz I know...lame

Ummz.. found it..

Its "Blitzkrieg Bop" by The Ramones if anyone cares....

Oh and it was on my iPod >.> :unsure:

I saw the movie and from what I remember the song was "Blitzkrieg Bop" by The Ramones.

Damn yuh beat me to answer your own question.

This song played before the "Holiday" by Green Day, I think during the scenes when they were cleaning up the mental asylum to look like a college but one song that was supposedly listed for that wasn't the right one. This is female vocals, punk rockish and the beat during the played song sounds a bit like Offspring's "Come Out And Play".. I listened to samples on the soundtrack, and it wasn't there, so anybody have an idea or a complete list of songs in the movie from a DVD/VHS credit list?

hey....does anyone know what the song is called in "Accepted" when the parents show up for "parents day" and everyone is leaving? it had that piano in the background. thanks.

Parents day... they come to the "college" to see their kids, and then they get busted by the dean from the other school. Harmon or watevever... anyways, Right after they get busted, everyone starts to leave, and there is a song that starts playing. What is the name of it? anyone know?

I just answered this for someone else in another post. It's "Let The Drummer Kick" by Citizen Cope.

was that sing playing during the end when he is speaking in front of the school board
anybody know?

please help!

the closest i can find is David Schommer – Eleanor Rigby if you go to amazon and look for the soundtrack.....you can listen to samples of each track...this might help :)

Anyone know the song playing during the party where the heavy set guy is in a sperm costume. It has no words, just a cool beat :) its playing throughout that whole scene

does anyone happen to know the name of the song that is played in the scene when "B" opens the door and finds that they are hundreds of students waiting outside? it kind of sounds like an old beattles song, but better. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me.

It's a remake of The Beatles "All The Lonely People." I don't know the band though, it's not on the track listings.

It's called "Eleanor Rigby" by Dave Schommer the composer, covering The Beatles.

Sorry, I know I'm bumping an old topic.

It's a song that plays right after South Harmon is awarded a probation period. Don't worry, it's streaming). The lyrics aren't very clear, either ("I saw love coming in"? "I saw love come again"? "to the..."?) I think this may be the same question evan2006 was asking but that youtube video has been removed.

It's driving me crazy. No one seems to know anything about this song. It's not listed in the credits. Some have suggested that it's by David Schommer but, then, all of his other material was credited. All of my searches on him make no mention of this mystery song.

And before someone says it, it's not "Let The Drummer Kick". That seems to be the default answer when asking any music related question for this movie :D

Anyone know the song played right before the parents show up for parents day (right before the citizen cope song)? i dont think there were any words but it was a guitar playing the wole time

Back