Volkswagen VW Beetle

CrazyLazy

Reaction score
Looking for the song where the bum/thief steals a vw bug - feels bad about it - returns it and a woman gets in later.

"Either Way" by Wilco...apparently they have a licensing deal with VW to feature tracks off their new album

volkswagen has made some awesome ad lately. sounds like Wilco has a pretty sweet album

'maybe the sun will shine today' i believe is the lyric. i searched the forums and couldnt find anything. thanks

I don't remember what the lyrics are. I've searched other VW Volkswagen topics, but I couldn't find the song that matched it. I can't place the model of the car either.

All I recall from the commercial is the tagline for "Summer Drive" or something.

There's been two recent songs for VW by the band Wilco; "The Thanks I Get" and "Either Way". One of these? :)

The only line in the song I remember is Maybe the sun will shine again or something like that..I think it is a car commercial..Thanks

Thanks....have had that song on the brain..then the commercial wouldn't come back on for awile.

Back