Kyle XY Season 2

Rck60s

Reaction score
Tonight in the closing segment of Kyle XY there was this very cool song...If anyone knows who that was i would love to know...Had a very cool drum vibe and ethereal vocal....

I don't know the name of any of the music from Kyle XY last night but I would like to know the songs that were played as well so if anyone here knows what songs were played that would be great. I looked at the website and they don't have a music section listed at all. But if I happen to find anyting I will post it as well
Thanx

According the Kyle XY posts on their forum:

Supposedly most songs are by marianas trench (www.myspace.com/marianastrench)
"alibis"
"say anything"
"Skin & bones"

Amanda finds out about Charlie to "Set the Story Straight" by Tom McRae (available on iTunes, on the "King of Cards" album

Amanda gives Kyle the Saint whatever charm to "Rescued" by Jack's Mannequin (from Everything in Transit).

Thanks...I found the song on I tunes but the version was much different

whats the name of the song playing when kyle is running away from declan? it aired on june 18th. season 2 episode 2.

i also need help with a song from s2ep02

it's when kyle sees amanda at the cafe, guitar and drums intro and then the lyrics

when i finally alone
for a while
i don't mind....or something like that

does anyone know the title and artist please???
thanks in advance

What was the name of the song that played when kyle walks into the treager house and surprises them all.

What was the band playing songs at the bonfire in season 2, episode 3?

The band was Marianas Trench, the song played (in order) were "Say Anything", "Alibi" & "Skin and Bones"

what's the song playing in episode 4, season 2 when josh and andy are talking about cars in the cafe in the beginning of the episode?

whats the song in episode 4, season 2 in the cafe. . . the lyrics are something like . . .

no one likes to be alone
coming down on the telephone
across the city across the sea . . . ?

and whats the song right after that when lori and her mom are talking in lori's room?

songs from the ep:
Living A Lie - Aquaduct
Live To Be Free - Griffin House
Living In Twilight - The Weepies
Take It From Me - The Weepies
Who You Are - Cary Brothers

I think the answer to your question is the Griffin House song, but I'm not sure.

another song from the ep:
"Nevermind The Phonecalls" by Earlimart (Andy gives Josh fuzzy dice)

I was wondering if anyone knew the songs in this episode in general but specifically the song where Mr. Tregger talks to Josh in his room about not smoking pot anymore?? Thanks guys

The not-smoking-pot song was "Still Alright" by Adam Merrin.
"My Heart" by The Perishers played during Lori & Declan's 'exchange of hostages'
"Closer" by Travis played as Amanda gives Kyle the money for the bracelet.

Hey everyone!!

I was just wondering what is the instrumental music in kyle xy? does anyone know? There was one instrumental part i did like in epsiode 1 when kyle was talking to Nicole out in the garden. He said "Help Me, MOM" that was sweet but i was just wondering if anyone know where i could find the instrumental stuff for kyle xy because i cannot find it anywhere

Back