new Buick Enclave

fyre

Reaction score
new commercial for the Buick Enclave, saw it last night.

has a jazz sound to it, female singer, some of the lyrics are below:

"I look into your eyes
I listen to your heart
i feel your soul and its
Beautiful
take my breath away
drives me wild, so beautiful"

the images are mostly just closeups of parts of the car...brake lights, etc

any help would be MUCH appreciated...
thank you in advance

:lol:

I don't know - but I hope someone answers, b/c I"ve been trying to figure out what this song is too.
(Its not the one by Oleta Adams...that much I do know).

I can't find it on YouTube or anything, but you can look at it if you go to www.buick.com
Click on 2008 Enclave on the left - a new window will open up.
Then, go to Videos -> TV ads. When that comes up, it is the ad entitled 'Details'.

I love this song - just don't know who sings it!!
(i even tried to see if I could email Buick and ask them directly, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that on their website, unless i'm totally missing something :( )

If it's the commercial i think it is...It's Nina simone's feeling good..give it a try

It's not 'feeling good'. That's the theme song for the HBO show Six Feet Under. i have that song on my ipod already. The one they're talking about is more jazzy. it was just on.

It is "feeling good" originally sang by Nina Simone; however in the commercial it is sang by Oleta Adams.

Hey ..
The song the original poster is referring to is not the Oleata Adams song. Please check lyrics. There are multiple Enclave commercials. I would like to know the above song as well... "I look into your eyes.... " its a great song.

Thanks,
Nancy

The music was composed for the commercial by music house Hest & Kramer, with vocals by Kathleen Johnson. The following lyrics are sung:
I look into your eyes
I listen to your heart
I feel your soul, and it's beautiful
Soul, takes my breath away
Soul, drives me wild
So beautiful

I hope this helps

Back