Guitar Hero 2 for Xbox 360

Does anyone know the song that is used in the Guitar Hero 2 commercial? I think its for the Xbox 360.

There's a new spot for Guitar Hero II for Xbox360. It's a combonation of 2d and 3d animation with a rockin' guitar solo (naturally!) at the beginning.

Thanks! I was sure it was asked before.
But I did a forum search for "Guitar Hero II" and it returned no hits :(

I didn't realize you could use the Internet to figure out the name of a song used in a commercial.

I can't remember what commercial this hard-driving rock song is for, but it's a commercial that is running now and has been running for a good while.

The singer sounds so much like Robert Plant from the early Led Zeppelin days. The lyrics start with "Woman," mumble mumble something and "Woman" again, then something about the feeling or power of love (I think). The only intelligible thing I've ever really been able to make out is "Woman." I know it's not much to go on, but . . .

If you're into Zeppelin, the commercial would certainly have caught your attention.

Any ideas?

Definitely sounds like Woman by Wolfmother as ledzepgrl, probably the commercial for Guitar Hero II for the 360. The song is also in the game.

Sounds dead on to Zeppelin, doesn't it?

I heard one of our local DJ's talking about it, and saying how it had such an "original" sound to it.

No. Sounds just like Zeppelin.

But good!

Back