Grill America

neutral

Reaction score
1st time poster here hoping someone can help. There is a very recent, infrequently broadcast, somewhat short tv commercial out now that pans slowly back on a summer day to show a major freeway traffic jam, except everyone is actually stopped on the freeway bbq'ing on a grill beside their vehicles and the words "grill America" come up as the commercial fades out.

A fine blues guitar riff is playing during this. The guitar sounds familiar. Anyone know the tune or the artist?

I've searched the forums and google w/no success finding info. Many thanks to anyone that can help...

Hey thanks! ok, now I feel like an idiot. :rolleyes: That is indeed the Kingsford commercial I was talking about. I saw that Kingsford thread on my forum search and didn't check it out further cuz I thought the commercial I'd seen was some kind of grill industry association sponsered ad. I never saw the closing with the Kingsford logo cuz I jumped out of my chair to write down the guitar notes I guess.

btw, I play sax and that guitar riff sounds dynamite played on the horn. Many thanks.

Back