Not Another Teen Movie

Yankee boy

Advanced Member
Reaction score
ok u kno the movie Not Another Teen Movie the comedy with the teenagers. Well theres this song i really really like but i cant find it. Remeber in the part of the movie when those 3 nerds with the white guy who thinks hes asian. Remember when they were all at the house party and that hot gurl walked through the door and everyone in the house froze and he gave her the letter in the enveleope. What was that song playing while that happend Called??? I reallly need to know that song if you kno wut it is id greatlyy appreciate it i truly would o ya i alrdy checked imdb.com and i DLED all the song listes on the track listinin and it wasnt any of those songs IF U KNO THE SONG PLZ TELL ME THNX SO MUCH :eek:

o yea i think a part of the song goes "ba da da daaaaaaa daaaa" at least it sounds like it

i think you might be talkin about the remake of "If you leave" by Good Charlotte

no, its not that it was different i downloaded the new and old version of " If you leave" and thats not the song. The song has a woozy effect on you like it makes u feel in love. Its at the part when the dorky kid gives the hot gurl the letter in the envelope and hands it to her at the house party. Its a real slow song.

Just to eliminate the possibility -- are you certain you heard it in "Not Another Teen Movie"? Could it have been in the original movie that the particular scene spoofs called "Can't Hardly Wait"?

Yes, the song im talking about I heard in 2 parts of the movie. If thats the song michelle do you know who its by? All I know is i've heard this song in other movies too at love scenes.

Ah, come on I know someone knows this song I think I gave suffiecient enough details I mean with all the views of this thread one of you know the song. If you could tell me....greatly appreciate it :D

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, Belly Kitty I worship you now. THank you so much thank you I'm so happy. That song just reminds me of this girl thank you!!! THANK YOU!!!! :lol: :D

No problem. You must be much younger than me because I'm 30 and I remember when that song was new and have heard it more times than I'd like to admit to. I've heard it in many movies, especially Sixteen Candles which is probably where Not Another Teen Movie was spoofing it from.

it's where they're cheer leading and it's after they say thier cheer. It's like a kazoo sound with a funk beat anyone know?

ok here we go I got some info here, it comes after the song Kiss me but before the song prom tonight, here's all the songs between it, but I'm not sure if one of these is it or not I check it on imdb

"Let's Go"
Written by Ric Ocasek
Performed by The Cars
Courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group
By Arrangement with Warner Special Products

"Message of Love"
Written by Chrissie Hynde
Performed by Saliva
Courtesy of Island Records
Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Pacific Coast Party"
Written by Gregory Camp, Steven Harwell and Paul DeLisle
Performed by Smash Mouth
Courtesy of Interscope Records
Under license from Universal Music Enterprises

"Let's Begin (Shoot the Sh**)"
Written by David Schommer, Sam Hollander, Chris Sobiech, Doug Ray, Aaron Handelman and Devon Callahan
Performed by Bad Ronald
Courtesy of Reprise Records

"True"
Written by Gary Kemp
Produced and Performed by Jude Christodal

"King of Yesterday"
Written by Jude Christodal
Performed by Jude
Courtesy of Maverick Recording Company

"But Not Tonight"
Written by Martin Gore
Produced by Scott Weiland and Doug Grean
Performed by Scott Weiland
Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp.

"Break My Stride"
Written by Matthew Wilder and Greg Prestopino

"99 Red Balloons"
Written by Jörn-Uwe Fahrenkrog-Petersen and Carlo Karges
English translation by Kevin McAlea
Produced by John Feldmann and Jay Rifkin
Performed by Goldfinger
Courtesy of Jive/Mojo Records

"Blue Monday"
Written by Stephen Morris, Peter Hook, Bernard Sumner and Gillian Gilbert
Produced by Josh Abraham and Orgy
Performed by Orgy
Courtesy of Warner Bros. Records Inc.

"900 Number"
Written by Mark James
Performed by 45 King
Courtesy of Tuff City Records
By Arrangement with Ocean Park Music Group

"The Metro"
Written by John B. Crawford
Performed by System Of A Down
Courtesy of American
By Arrangement with Sony Music Licensing

"The A Team"
Written by Mike Post and Pete Carpenter
Performed by City of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra
Courtesy of Silva Screen Records

"My Hero"
Written by David Grohl, Nate Mendel and Pat Smear
Performed by Foo Fighters
Courtesy of Roswell Records, Inc.

"Prom Tonight"
Written by Ben Folds, Michael G. Bender, Adam Jay Epstein and Andrew Jacobson
Produced by Ben Folds and Mixed by Frederik Sarhagen

"If You Leave"
Written by Paul Humphreys, Andy McCluskey and Martin Cooper
Produced by B. Madden
Performed by Good Charlotte
Courtesy of Epic Records

"I Want Candy"
Written by Bob Feldman, Jerry Goldstein, Richard Gottehrer and Bert Berns
Produced by B. Madden
Performed by Good Charlotte
Courtesy of Epic Records

Do you mean the song the cheerleaders dance too -- right after they've done their cheer? That song has a saxaphone in it, not a kazoo... if that's the one you're thinking of. That song is called "900 Number" by Funkmaster Flex and DJ Mark the 45 King. You can listen to a sample of the song here, track 17.

Ok,

This may be a hard to find, but does anybody know the name of the song, wich is often played, when a cool chick or a cool guy is walking into a room? I don't think there are any real lyrics - its just a bass playing and something. A man says Oooh yeah...

I remember they play it in Not Another Teen Movie. Think it is played when they are playing football.

Back