Jak2

casper11

Advanced Member
Reaction score
first of all, i think Jak2 is my fav PS2 game. i know they usually don't have titles for songs just played during a more unknown game.

the song i am talking about is played when Jak is in:

-Strip Mine
-Drill Platform
-Nest

i love this song! it's hard to describe other than sounding just like an adventurous video game track. it kinda reminds me of music for the show 24. (great show might i add)!

even if no one has an answer, please reply if u know what song i'm talking about.

I know the song you're talking about...I think it was made for the game though <_<

You could probably email naughty dog productions and ask about the song??!!?? :blink:

am i stupid to like this song? lol!

i've cleared the game a few times and love going back to places just to hear that song!

do u like it or do u just know it?

No you're not crazy LOL Some of the best music comes out of or is inspired by games. :D

I know it and like it... I did find Jak II the most challenging of the trilogy of games...you? I also play Ratchet and Clank...same dudes did both sets of games...I love finding the hidden stuff LOL

i only have the first two Jaks. i'm sooo gonna buy the third.
i like finding the little precursor orbs.
i have about 145-150 as we speak.

i've never played Ratchet and Clank but i know it's like Jak so maybe i should check it out.

what other video game music do u like?

another fav is Tony Hawk Underground....
i only listen to the HipHop music though, it's pretty cool.

I wish i could play that game...
My "friend" has it but wont let me borrow it! Lol! <_<
(Yeah i'm talkin about u Casper!) ;)
I wanna know what that game sounds like!

idk...

maybe someday i'll let u play it.

(if i'm with u when u play it)!
LOL!

OMG!!! u like ratchet and clank too! so do I!!!! wutz wrong w/ u casper...u didnt mention I liked it! lol

Back