America's Got Talent Season 2

sebastian589

Reaction score
I thought there was a thread on this but apparently not; the song on America's Got Talent with the cats has been on my mind but I cant seem to remember where I have heard it anyone with the title will become my hero :D

I FOUND IT. I put the original post on here, and the board administrators must have deleted it. But JCA (Board Administrator) solved it for me. It's actually off the Bruce Lee Dragon soundtrack. If you look for it on amazon you should be able to find it. Click below, as it's not available on Itunes.

Amazon Site

It's actually 3 different songs on there with the same tune. They are, Bruce And Linda, Victory At Ed Parker's, and The Premiere Of The Big Boss. The one with the best beat and fastest with most emphisis behind it is I have to say, victory at ed parkers but it's a short length song. But the longest one in the soundtrack is bruce and linda.

Anyway. Hope you like em. I just wanna give a shoutout to the board adminstrator JCA for finding it and answering it for me. But one thing I don't know is why my post was deleted. I'm sure that many others out there are wondering about this song as it's very popular and always gets used in tons of movies and commercials but never gets any credit. Anywho... Hope this helps you and anyone else out there. And thanks again JCA. Where'd my post go? :-(

Ohh, Finally... AM I your hero now? LOL B)

Originally posted by AirBruce@Jun 2 2007, 03:57 PM
And thanks again JCA. Where'd my post go?
Likely one of the threads lost in a crash the other day. :(

hi, i was wondering what song they were play at the beginning of America's Got Talent when they introducing the three judges? thanks.

I know! That's a great song and I want to know what it is too.

GOT IT- the song's called "Ek Pal ka Jeena"

and here's the clip for anybody that missed it:

there were 4 black guys singing and it wasn't the song they were singing i want to know but it was the song being played in the background when it showed them practicing and after they got advanced to the next round

What song was used in the background of Jordan and Nasko's gymnastics act from the Dallas auditions? Here's a video clip found on YouTube, to refresh everyone's memory:

I know I've heard that background music before, and it goes with the act perfectly, but I have no idea what the song is...

Thank you! I am downloading it from iTunes even as I type this.

Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the song. BUt I did watch the clip and it is very cool. (The act AND the music.)

Someone already figured out that the first song that Kasif danced to is called "Ek Pal Ka Jeena."

BUT . . . does anyone know the name of the song that he danced his second dance to? It was his appearance at the Las Vegas call-backs. Still an Indian-sounding song, but a different one.

Anyone?

Does anyone know the name of the song that Sideswipe performed to on tonight's America's Got Talent Semi-Finals show? It was kind of reggae-ish but with a dance beat.

I found my own answer if anyone's interested. The song is "Limb By Limb" by Cutty Ranks. There are a couple of copies available on iTunes.

Hey does anyone know the name of the song that Johnny Lonestar performed to on tonight's America's Got Talent Semi-Finals show?

On tonight's episode of America's Got Talent, while they were showing past highlights of the group Sideswipe, they played a song called "Never Forget" by Take That.

I downloaded it, but it does not have the children's chorus that you hear at the beginning of the song. Does anyone know where I can find that version that has the children's choir at the beginning? Thanks!

Back