Reese's Peanut Butter Cup

scootersneaks

Reaction score
I did a search, and only found one other Reese's thread (which wasn't the right commercial) so here we go!

The song I'm looking for is from a Reese's commercial that shows a peanut butter cup with a bite taken from it pulsating sort of like a speaker when it's turned up really loud.

I think the lyrics to the song are "You're an easy girl..." But I'm not sure, I've only seen the commercial once.

Any info would be totally awesome, thanks!

I was looking forever for this song too! But I found out it's a Canadian Techno Duo called Chromeo. The Song is titled "Needy Girl"
Happy Listening!

Originally posted by Smashedcasper@Jun 19 2007, 08:38 PM
I was looking forever for this song too! But I found out it's a Canadian Techno Duo called Chromeo. The Song is titled "Needy Girl"
Happy Listening!
"Needy Girl" by Chromeo

Wow. That's some trick! Can you pull a rabbit out of your hat or what?

Get it at Amazon.

:eek:

Wow, thanks! I was just checking back to add more info, I didn't expect such quick replies! *goes to hunt song*

Does anyone know what music is being used in the most recent commercial, it just shows a peanut butter cup with a bite in it and it has electronic sounding music, and it reminds me of something from the 80s.

Anyone? Thanks!

SM

Thanks, it was "Needy Girl" by Chromeo, not what I thought it was going to be, guess not from the 80s LOL!

I did search before I asked guess I didn't see the right threads! LOL!

Thanks!

SM

Okay...the only thing I have to describe it:
Trance music
Lyrics say: "She's a crazy girl"

What is this song? Who sings it??? help a girl out please...

Back