VW Volkswagen Jetta

smackdabish

Reaction score
It's the one where the voiceover goes something like "once you're together, it's hard to be apart," and the guy doesn't let the valet take his car.

Oh, I just bought that album... it's "You Are My Face" by Wilco. The song completely halfway through, so I didn't recognize it.

Thanks for your help, everyone.

lots of guitar.. "i have no idea how this happens". guy won't give up his vw to the valet. i think it's a vw

new jetta commercial, has a white jetta.
guy pulls up to valet w/ girlfriend, sees how the valet drives the car of the guy before him, gets out, and starts defending his car because they drive so badly.

awesome song in the background. who is it?

would appreciate ti!

Ok quick question what is the name and who sings the song for the recent VW Jetta
car commercial, which has a bearded guy and I suppose his girlfriend driving the car to a restaurant. When they get there the valet before them drive the car in front akwardly and the guy has second thoughts. As he gets out he then uses the key much like a switch blade. The song playing has the lyrics " I had no idea how this happened....". I have looked up the songs on hear that adtunes had said were in the other commercials but non of them sound like this one. If anyone can that would be great

Alright guys I goofed I had the song all this time and didn't know it and I stuck my foot in my mouth cause it was one of the songs it was "You are my face" by Wilco. So my bad and I will go insert a foot in my mouth. Peace!!!

I'm pretty sure it's a BMW commercial but it might not be. It sounds like a guy is saying "I have no idea how this is happenin'". I've been hearing it a lot lately and it is very catchy.

I just saw an commercial on TV for the Jetta 2008, where the guy is driving taking the girl out, but then the valet people come to get the keys. He wouldn't give it... um i would really like to know the background song....
Thank you!

Need to know the song playing on the Jetta commercial where the guy wont let the valets touch his car. "I had no idea how this happened" is part of the lyrics, I believe. Any ideas?

Hello, I'm new here because I'm pretty desperate for help finding the theme song to a BMW Jetta commercial.

The commercial starts off with a pretty young guy apparently on a date with the a pretty young lady sitting in the passenger seat. He drive into the driveway of what is apparently a fancy restaurant and gets out of his car. His car is approached by men in red jackets, presumably valet parking workers. He gets his key and switches it out as if it were knife and scares them off. He gets back in the car and goes off to park it on his own. I can't seem to find the commercial on youtube anywhere. So I was wondering, does anyone know who the song is made famous by? I'd much appreciate it. Thanks.

I know the commercial you're talking about, I'm looking for it too. (just a side note, volkswagon makes the jetta, not bmw) but it's this great kinda gritty sound with a man singing "I have no idea how this happened..." Hopefully someone can help us noobs...

What's the song in the Volkwagen commercial that has the man and his girlfriend in a white Jetta and he doesn't want to give his car to the valet?

The only lyrics I caught were "I don't..... happens....."

Back