Survivor

vintage_dork

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hey i was wondering if anybody knows the name(if there is a name) of that funky survivor music that was played when jenna left the game.

Next time you make a post that contains a possible spoiler to the end of an episode, give some warning in the topic title and make the text containing the spoiler info white.

I haven't seen the episode yet... (Keep us West Coasters in mind!)

so, yeah... thanks for that. :(

With that, will get back to you on the music, though, after I've watched the episode.

Hi, does anybody know how I would get the name and maybe the artist of that song???, It did sound liky a hymm from another songs, just can't put a name to it???.

The song played when Jenna M left the island :( OMG it was so sad....

anyway thnx in advance for helping me.

what is t he name of the opening song? if it even has a name... :unsure: i tried searching for it and nothing comes up

All of Survivor's music is written specifically for the show, I'm not sure who the composer is. I think the name of that song is "Ancient Voices." The Official Soundtrack has that song.

HI, I know prolly most of what you can hear during survivor is composed and played by the survivors own band, but maybe someone can tell me the exact name? I heared that several times during the 12th season, so to remind you, i can give u an example of whats it was like (with all the ppl talking during the piece :) )

Survivor Marquesas Season 4

I was watching Survivor on Hulu and noticed a track that I've tried to search for recently, but couldn't find. It's been in my head - I don't know.

From Season 4, Episode 11 - "The Princess." Timeframes of the track on the episode are 4:56 - 5:34, 17:25 - 18:11 (two separate places).

What I've found:
The music credits (on IMDb) are for Vanacore Music, a company founded by David Vanacore. They specialize in music for reality TV shows. In the episode credits, both David Vanacore and Russ Landau are listed. Landau is the writer of "Ancient Voices" (the main theme for Survivor).

The second timeframe is included in the first portion of the YouTube clip below (0:00 - 0:44):

It might be a longshot, but thanks for reading.

Back