Saturn commercial "Side by Side"

todd_in_Arizona

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know the song on Saturn's new side by side testdrive commercial? Here's the spot...

Thanks

I even talked to someone from Saturn who said they're usually able to find the information regarding their commercials, but in this case the information wasn't avalable to them yet. Maybe it will be later. She suggested checking back in a couple weeks.

Makes we wonder if it's a piece of "custom" music, made specifically for the commercial.

Hi. I was actually trying to look this up because I wanted to confirm who I thought it was -- it is:

the dandy warhols.

I think the song is "godless"... but, regardless, the song is on the album that has "godless" on it.

hope that helps!

Wordsalad Thanks! It was driving me nuts.

It IS the Dandy Warhols, from their album called Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia. The song is called "Shakin".

Thanks again.

Todd

ahh! shakin"...

forgot about that track.

check out godless if you get a chance... it's a good one. conan o'brien had them on a few years back-- i'm a sucker for unexpected trumpets.

Just saw a Saturn Aura ad during the today show - GREAT guitar Riff, not Perishers or Tahiti 80 or that 70s song by Pieri whatever... This sounded ALMOST like Eagles of Death Metal, but not quite that hard.
In the ad, the narrator talks about comparing the Aura to Acura and some other car...

Thoughts? Anybody? Anybody?

Thanks Todd in Arizona, and Wordsalad. Appreciate your sleuthing..............

Originally posted by todd_in_Arizona@Jun 18 2007, 10:42 PM
[snip]
It IS the Dandy Warhols, from their album called Thirteen Tales From Urban Bohemia. The song is called "Shakin".
[snip]
"Shakin'" by The Dandy Warhols

Get it at Amazon.

;)

Joined the board today to help you out. It's an instrumental version of "Shakin'" by the Dandy Warhols. It was bothering me for a while too; that's how I found this post, and then I just had to scan through my music library.

Yeah, I guess that's what I get for posting before searching more. Was the thread merged?

Back