McDonald's Dollar Menu ad

agilitygirl3

Reaction score
I just saw a new McDonald's commercial. It shows a lot of people rollerskating. The song has two people, a man and a woman. The man sounds similar to Timbaland... Although, I'm not sure if it's him or not....

Anyone know the song?

I just happened to catch the commercial today. I believe the name of the track is titled "The Way I Are" by Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E. and is from Timbaland's recent album "Shock Value." Hope this helps!!

Originally posted by jecker75@Jun 13 2007, 03:25 PM
I just happened to catch the commercial today. I believe the name of the track is titled "The Way I Are" by Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E. and is from Timbaland's recent album "Shock Value." Hope this helps!!
Get it at Amazon.

;)

Lately I've been seeing this Dollar Menu ad on tv with a techno-y background. Kinda funky, kinda techno. Reminds me of a BGM from Bomberman Hero on the N64 lmao. Does anyone know this song, I would love to go looking for it!

hey i want this song really bad as well and all i know is it says is just for love but i looked on itunes music store and limewire and i cant find the song so if ne1 knows the song can u please let me know

haven't seen the mcdonalds commercial you're talking about, the only one i've seen recently has the song "the way i are" by timbaland,

is that it?

ok ..so this is going to be very vague and I apologize in advance!!

I was watching a US station and saw a new coke commerical. I LOVE the song they were playing, it was more like a fast beat, club song. Anyway, all I can remember from the commerical was a record playing in the beginning (spinning) and it had the name of the song on it. And I TOTALLY forgot the name! And of course I have NOT seen that commerical since, and can't find anything online!!

Help!!! lol

I found out what the song is. Its The Way I Are by Timbaland (yeah i know, strange song name LOL)

I keep hearing this when I'm doing something else in another room, and I never get to the tv in time to see much. I'm not sure what the commercial is for. All the lyrics I heard were

ain't got no money
...(something) dance floor (?)

sorry that is not much to go on... But it has a good dance beat. oh, and in the commercial I think it says something about being a classic
it may b a burger king commercial?

Hey - does anyone know the song from the new McDonald's Roller Skating Commercial? I think the commercial is officially for the Big Mac; anyway, the d.j. at the rink drops a record and for a brief millisecond you can see the group and song title, but I can never catch it. The song sounds techno-y and hip-hop-y. At any rate, I like the song, but don't know what it is. Do any of you know?

Thanks. :)

Back