Kill Bill Volume 1

djhoneyj

Reaction score
somebody please give me some good news and tell me what is the song in the background during the end fight scene. i don't think it's on the soundtrack. thanks in advance! :)

Does anyone know the name of the track from the Kill Bill: Volume 1 DVD menu. I know one of them is called "Battle Without Honor Or Humanity" but I want to know the name of the one when you go to "Scene Selection" or "Special Features".

The song is called 'Crane/White Lightning' by The RZA & Charles Bernstein and it plays during the Scene Selection and Special Features Sections of the DVD. When the DVD Main Menu first appears it plays a small portion of 'Twisted Nerve' by Bernard Herrmann (The Whistling Song). And as you already stated the DVD's Main Menu has 'Battle Without Honor Or Humanity' by 布袋寅泰.

In kill bill 1 the song that plays durign the main menu onthe DVD. Also plays hwen O-Ren and the crazy 88s are walking in the club.

In kil bill 2 the sogn that plays during the credits.

Originally posted by axalon cpt@Dec 12 2007, 02:54 PM
In kill bill 1 the song that plays durign the main menu onthe DVD. Also plays hwen O-Ren and the crazy 88s are walking in the club.
"Battle Without Honor or Humanity" by Tomoyasu Hotei? (Amazon)

If memory serves the other one during the credits is "Goodnight Moon" by Shivaree.

Is this the song during the battle with Lucy Liu? The one that has hand clapping in it?

Kill Bill remix

I found what sounds like an awesome remix through a track on phonezoo. Unfortunately, I have been unable to locate it while scouring the internet.

Now, the weird thing is, just the other day I feel like I heard a clip of it on a TV commercial on television. To my own dissapointment, I didn't write down the commercials name or anything of the sort.

Has anyone heard this before in a commercial, or know of any other leads I can take to track down this song?

In the movie Kill Bill Volume 1, there is a song and voice played during the scene where Uma Thurman is in the upstairs room of a Japanese restaurant looking at the Samurai swords and wants one made. It is the song played right before the song "The Lonely Shepherd" is played.
It is not on the soundtrack and can't find it after a Google search. Any help or information would be appreciated! Thanks!

Back