John from Cincinnatti

irishking76

Reaction score
looking for the song played in the series premiere at the end when everyone is in the water surfing, right before the closing credits...thanks

Just watched it again...the chorus used the word Sunrise, then something else...any help? Thanks

Sorry again....actually found it in case anyone was looking for it...

"Sun Rise Light Flies," by Kasabian

Does anyone know the name of the song playing in the tent before the surf competition?

Just found out from someone on the HBO forum:

The song is called Tic by Kava Kava ;)

Someone above was looking for the song played in the credits:

"Johnny Appleseed" by Joe Strummer & the Mescaleros

Does anyone know the title to the song playing at the end of episode three while the young surfer is practicing on his skateboard?

I haven't confirmed this yet, but I think the song is "Feeling Good" by Muse. The show uses music well to its advantage and I wish they'd acknowledge the songs and bands on the official website to increase awareness for the obscure-ish bands.

The same song is in a Buick commercial, but song by a female. Does anyone know her name?

LucyMtz, Ive not seen your commercial but check out this link to Oleta Adam's website, see 2nd paragraph.
trashpig
PS its not on itunes

trashpig, I have hunted for over a week, and could not find out who the artist was! I heard Buble, Muse and Simone,and was ready to throw in the towel! thanx!!

I haven't watched the commercial yet but one of my favorite versions is "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone from the Verve Remixed collection. Hope it helps.

jduche, Thanx for the tip, but I now know it was Oletta Adams. I've heard Nina Simone also, but this rendition is similar to Anita Baker! I hope you get to hear it .trashpig turned me on to Utube and heard it there. Check it out!!

Back