ne-one there?

alleycat08

Reaction score
hey guys...no, i'm not new to adtunes. but just wanted 2 say hi 2 whoevers online. ne-one have ne-thing interesting 2 talk about...i'm kinda bored! tehe :) hit me back fellow adtunes members!!!

I thought 'ne-one' was some reference to The Matrix, Neo/the One... I'm such a retard. She means 'anyone'. :rolleyes:

Aloha! :woo:

heh..that's funny :p...well wutzup guys? btw, u'all can call me allie. well, hit me back...much love
:kiss:

I'm having a spelling class in the basement. Please join us when you hit 50 posts. :)

WTF??? lol...neways, seems like u n me r the only 'members' in the "other music" area! jeez...can no one else say hi 2 alleycat? :huh:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Jun 11 2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah, the spelling thing is really irritating.
You're teaching the class tomorrow right?

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Jun 11 2007, 11:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Jun 11 2007, 11:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic@Jun 11 2007, 07:48 PM
Yeah, the spelling thing is really irritating.
You're teaching the class tomorrow right? [/b][/quote]
Yes. Yes, I am. It was decided that since I am an English major, it was about time to put my skills to good use. Do you think we'll have time for diagramming sentences?

You do that and I'll be next door with Evan O'Dorney teaching SPELLING 101.

Originally posted by alleycat08@Jun 11 2007, 07:01 PM
jeez...can no one else say hi 2 alleycat? :huh:
:p <Pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbttttttttt

Welcome ;)

haha...wut up guys; i'm here again!!! hey...outta curiosity....which members are guys and which members are girls???? u shoulda already figured out by now i'm a female! tehe :p

oh yeah... i just remembered: how do u guys get a pic of ur own 4 ur avatars??? do any of u know how 2 upload a saved photo (of ur own) and use it as an avatar? i wanted 2 do this but didnt know how so i just settled 4 taz....i would put a small pic of me but i dont want other creepy random ppl (guests) seein' me!!! lol...plz help me out guys!!!!

a step-by-step method would be greatly appreciated!!! thanx :kiss:

Back