Vantage Point

I'm also looking for the music in the first 40 seconds. As odd as it may seem, I owned the CD with the song on it a while ago but cannot find it.

Someone on IMDB says the song at the end of the trailer is:
'Sacrifice for Sparta (REMIX)' by Philip Steirs

One down, one to go!

rwinslow, you're right the song at the end is "To Victory" (Philip Steir's Sacrifice for Sparta Remix) from the movie 300. I just got it off of a friend and listened to it.

I still REALLY want to find out what that first song is. I know I've heard it somewhere else before, but I just can't remember where.

Thanks rwinslow for the link. I called and got the answer. :)

The song is called Saxophone Concerto (Héctor Castillo & Eduardo Larez Remix) and can be found on Philip Glass' 2005 album Glass Cuts, track#3.

The Album at Amazon.com

I've been looking for the remix of "To Victory" forever, but because it's a bonus track only released on iTunes; and as an "Album Only" tune - it requires that you shell out 12 bucks for the whole 300 soundtrack. This sucks :angry: I never saw 300, but I instantly loved this song when I saw the Vantage Point trailer, which btw is awesome.

Anybody know the name and/or artist of the piece of techno used at the end of the trailer? I love how it keeps building, great trailer.

-Mano

What's the song that plays in the last 30 seconds of the Vantage Point trailer. Here's the link (remember, the last 30 seconds):

anyone know the name of the music played from 0:57 to 1:38? it is the same piece of music that plays on the lakeview terrace dvd main menu. it is not from the score to either film. jeff danna has told me it is not from his score to lakeview terrace.

now the only unknown piece of music plays from 0:38 to 0:57 anyone know that one?

-chris-

Vantage Point

Trailer

1.) Saxophone Concerto (Hector Castillo and Eduardo Larez) - Philip Glass
2.) Diaphanous Perception (Custom) - Pfeifer Broz Music
3.) To Victory (Philip Steir's Sacrifice for Sparta Remix) - Tyler Bates

Back