Best TV Show

Good......Pretty good....but I REALLY like Mythbusters. Giving honorable mentions to Deadliest Catch, How It's Made and Ghost Hunters.

The 2 hours that was The Love Boat and Fantasy Island will never be beat.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 7 2007, 06:32 PM
Good......Pretty good....but I REALLY like Mythbusters. Giving honorable mentions to Deadliest Catch, How It's Made and Ghost Hunters.
Mythbusters is getting worse everytime I see it, they are running out of decent myths I think. Man vs Wild, now thats a show. Cash Cab is sweet too.

:lol: :lol: Feel the same way about Man vs Wild (how many places can one get stranded?) and the questions are mostly too easy on Cash Cab.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 8 2007, 10:49 AM
and the questions are mostly too easy on Cash Cab.
Not all of 'em. Me stoopid! :leela:

Battlestar Galactica (newer version, not the 70's Lorne Greene version)

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 8 2007, 09:49 AM
:lol: :lol: Feel the same way about Man vs Wild (how many places can one get stranded?) and the questions are mostly too easy on Cash Cab.
Thats why Cash Cab is sweet.

This is going to be Battlestar's last season. This knowledge makes me do this---> :cry: And after a good cry I usually do this ---> :zzz:
Tonight I think I'll do this ---> :spidey:
What that means is that I'll really be doing this---> :nerd:

Also I'm excited for that Battlestar Pegusas DVD movie.

:wave:

Man vs Wild
Crocodile Hunter
Corwin's Quest
Deadliest Catch
Heroes
Pirate Master
Courage the Cowardly Dog
Vicar of Dibley

:) I watch too much tv

If I had to pick to one though, it would be Man vs Wild. Bear Grylls is awesome :peace:

Some please explain why Man vs Wild is on TV. The guy gets stranded and then someone has to rescue him?? THIS IS A TV SHOW??!! :rolleyes:

No one rescues him, he shows you how to "survive" in super extreme ways. I watched him kill a rabbit by whipping a huge stick at it, it was fucking solid. The guy is pretty much super bad ass, his first name is Bear for christ sakes. Somebody back me up on this.

Nice to watch, not relevant to 99.9% of most peoples' lives. Please let me know the next time you kill a rabbit using a huge stick. <_<

Ummmmmmm......ah......W.....I.........nevermind. You don't REALLY wanna know. :p

Man vs Wild is AWESOME! I don't care and in fact I hope I never find myself in ANY of those situtations but to watch what he does....it boggles the mind.

When he was 'stranded' in the plains of Africa and what he did for a little bit of water...wow. If you saw the episode you know what I mean.

Can't wait for this Friday.

Back