Law & Order SVU

guikrazy

Reaction score
Law & Order SVU

WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG that played while the daughter (I think it was Elliot's daughter) was being arrested and Olivia was "testifying" in front of some committee, etc? It was beautiful. Sounded kind of Celtic, but I could be wrong?

Thanks for any and all help!!!

Found it: It is actually track 13 on the Crash soundtrack, entitled "Sense of Touch," written by Mark Isham.

This was discussed and answered somewhere else on the forum, but I think it was one of the threads that got lost during the "glitch" (looked for it, couldn't find it).

From what I recall, the song was actually Flames (track 8) on the Crash soundtrack. Regardless, it's from the Crash soundtrack and it's a really good song.

Svu Fallen Star Episode - Treat Williams

In the beginning of this episode, there is an r & b number playing. Any ideas who it is and what song?

Re: Svu Fallen Star Episode - Treat Williams

Sorry, the episode is actually called "Spiraling Down." Thanks for any help!

LAW & ORDER SVU SEASON 12 EPISODE 23 - DELINQUENT - MINUTE 22.00

LAW & ORDER SVU SEASON 12 EPISODE 23 - DELINQUENT - MINUTE 22.00

Song name, any help?

Re: Svu Fallen Star Episode - Treat Williams

I'm new to this forum so please bear with me. Does anyone know the song in SVU S16E07, Chicago Crossover, that plays when they're looking for Teddy at the piers.. it's a killer hip-hop song with the lyrics, "Made, made, made, made them a believer.. ... for the dough, that made them a believer.." The beat is incredible.. I need to find it...

Back