Maynards Candy commercial

alohaprincess

Reaction score
What's the song playing in the Maynards commercial, where there's the lady dancing, then there are "clones" of her?

Thank you!!

Originally posted by jca@May 31 2007, 02:54 PM
Looks like the original thread about this was lost.

I thought so...when I searched for "maynards", something came up as a result, but when I opened the link it said "invaild".

You're welcome. Hope you enjoy adtunes.com. Lots of good, smart people. :D

Originally posted by diggyman@Jun 1 2007, 01:45 PM
It by these folks: Pirate

There's a link to the spot on the home page, (music that sticks...)
Interesting...since every thread/link/post I've seen about it says it was done by Money Maker from Canada...and the song is called "Candy song" - so I think Pirate is trying to steal some thunder??!!?? <_< :angry:

See Here, on the CBC website, and all the comments on their MySpace.

To answer Frost Dude's question - not yet, but apparently they're thinking of making it into a single since the 30 sec clip is so popular. ;) :) B)

Has anyone seen this commercial? It runs for sure in Canada, not sure about the US, but Maynards recently bought a bunch of candy companies, and so they're increasing their advertising... so. Theres this new Swedish Berries commercial where there's a girl who walks out of a candy shoppe with these berries, and every time she eats one, she gets a clone of her that starts dancing down the street. There's some piano music going on in the background.... i'm not sure 100% of the lyrics, but there could be something about a rollercoaster, I don't know. but due to the power of youtube.... I have the commercial!!!

If anyone could help me out, that'd be awesome. :D

~Talflick

The Wow Wow Song - Major Maker

I think Pirate is a intermediate company that helps market music for ads

Well rumour has it that it goes on sale August 1st in Canada anyways. Not sure when it will go on sale elsewhere.

Originally posted by kylemutch@Jul 16 2007, 06:16 PM
Well rumour has it that it goes on sale August 1st in Canada anyways. Not sure when it will go on sale elsewhere.
great news...cant wait...... :wub:

Yep :D According to the News section of Major Maker's website, the song, titled "Rollercoaster", is being released July 31st on iTunes Canada

Originally posted by diggyman@Aug 5 2007, 04:12 PM
So who really wrote this song? Pirate says it was them:

http://www.oreillyradio.com/?p=26#comments
Well it's 100% Major Maker - the song is called Rollercoaster.

It's on their MySpace and for sale on

If you're refering to the comment "Tom" made about his company producing it, and hence, Pirate saying it was them..they may have produced it for the commercial, but the song is Major Maker's!

I just heard it on the radio here in Canada. Great song!

"Roller Coaster" by Major Maker

I love this commercial,it is so upbeat.Love the dress(who designed it ?}and the music.Who is the actress,she plays this part in such a fun way,she is so cute and unpretentious. :wub:

Back