Into the Blue

islgirl2000

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Has anyone seen the movie "Into the Blue"? I loved all the music in that movie... can anyone help me find out what the songs were?? THanks!! :D

I want to know the song played when they were dancing in the club becuase there is no soundtrack yet! Plz help!1

Club Scene- TRICK DADDY - J.O.D.D.

Hey guys, lets pull together and get a list of songs. Since Sony is being gay and as of right now has no intention of releasing a soundtrack lets figure it out ourselves.

Hi there! Has anyone seen the movie "Into the Blue"? I am looking for the song that is being played during the part in the movie where the the two male friends do all of those stunts on the jetskis while the girls are riding in that "Baja" speed boat.

Does anyone have an idea as to who wrote and performed that song?

Thx,

I dont think INTO THE BLUE had a soundtrack? Anyone know the first song in the movie when they show Paul Walker under water with the tourists and everyone is swimming around having a swell time? It sounds kinda reggae?

Into the blue where they're all in the water and the dude jumps in the water, with his trusty broom thingy. PLEASE HELP tune and a half.

well when they go swimming with the sharks for the first time.

Need to know the song where they go swimming with the sharks for the 1st time 18 mins into the film. Reggae kinda music. when he finds his jabber.

Back