Pepsi

chica2008

Reaction score
Does anyone knwo the name of the song playng durng a SPanish Pepsi commercial? the song is in English though. it takes place in a washateria/laundromat and there's a boy and a girl. and the boy comes rollng towards the girl ona ball or osmethng, i dont know, and he stops lk irght in front of her. he's sorta floatng in the air.

any help?

please and thank you! would be appreciated! :D

oh

and at the end of the song it says somethng about "always knew it was destiny..."

or somethng lk that

Anyone happen to know the song in the new Pepsi commercial with the inertia/ball pendulum that goes between a hip hop/rap sound and a rock sound? At the end the guy calls his friend and says something about having an idea.

aahhh thanks :]

but the commercial wasnt on the site cos it's Spanish.

the pepsi commercial im talkng about is played on MTVTr3s and it has an english SONG that im tryng to find :D

also interested in this song, but only seen the ad in English - go figure. it's not on the website previously mentioned and linked. gist of the ad: guy sees pretty girl in laundromat, guy likes girl, drinks a pepsi, giant pepsi ball sweeps him up and carries him over to girl, then recognizable sitcom/commercial actor walks in and sees the guy floating in the air (giant pepsi ball is invisible to others, i guess). new guy freaked out and leaves. voice on the lyrics has a lo-fi effect. never made out any words...

I have been looking for this forever, the only lyric I think i got right sounds like the one above but I thought it said, "I stated it was destiny" Could be wrong but if it helps that would be cool because I need to find this song.

Did a bit of Googling with the lyrics ...

Possibly ...
(I have NOT heard a sound clip of this to confirm/deny, so)

Barrio Boyzz - "Destiny" (or I've seen it as "My Destiny")

???

I dunno ...
Right or wrong ...
Enjoy!
There you go.

I think my post got merged into this one, but here's the commercial I was wondering about..

Anyone know that song?

Back