I Know Who Killed Me

leone is correct. The song can originally be found on the soundtrack for 28 Days Later.

Also, just in case someone in the future is curious, the first song you hear in this trailer (for 15 seconds starting with the disco ball) is from the Swordfish soundtrack. I don't recall its title.

Correction to my last post: The song can also be found on the Fight Club soundtrack, not Swordfish. I don't know why I mixed those two up.

I've looked all through the fightclub soundtrack, but can't seem to find that song, can anyone else help?

Ok, I will now offer my sincerest of apologies. That 5 second clip from the beginning of this trailer has confused me so much. Despite originally thinking it was from the Swordfish soundtrack, I "corrected" myself and proclaimed it was from the Fight Club soundtrack (#4 "What is Fight Club?", to be exact).

Now, after checking, I realized that I was once again wrong. The good news is that I am absolutely, positively, 100% certain that the song is "Angel" by Massive Attack, found on the soundtrack to Snatch. Check out the preview on Amazon. It's song #17.

http://www.amazon.com/Snatch-2001-Film-Bob...d/dp/B000056JZJ

Again, I apologize for all the confusion but hope this settles it. :(

No problem, I am just very happy to know what it is now :D . Thank you very much!

does anyone know the name/artist of the song lindsay dances to in the middle of the movie? a girl sings it - very electro, dancy.

this is driving me nuts! there was a few songs in the movie that I really liked, but when I searched the web for the soundtrack, i only found the soundtrack(which is just the composers music)....does anyone know where to find the songs that were in the movie?

loveforfire - The song where it looks like she's stripping is "Angel" by Massive Attack off their Mezzanine album.

Back