So You Think You Can Dance Season 3

NelsonPath

Reaction score
Anybody know the song that the russian couple danced to in tonights episode of So You Think You Can Dance. She wore a short black dress.

hi, i was wondering what song the girl with the tiger tattoo on her hip was dancing to on So You Think You Can Dance? thanks.

Well if it's the first couple (Pasha Kovalev & Anna Garnis) that danced to the latin sounding music I was wanting to know the song as well.

But if you mean the other brother & sister couple where only the gal was auditioning (Fiana Savich) the song was "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" by Mari Wilson.

The Russian couple Pasha & Anya danced to Magic Carpet Ride by the Mighty Dub Katz. Not sure which remix, though

Oooh! Thanks so much Sandy! My best guess from going through iTunes samples is...

Magic Carpet Ride (Fatboy Slim LatinSkaAcidBreakbeat Mix)

Ok, sorry... I could be completely wrong on that, a lot of the mixes sound the same. :(

I have a question too from you think you can dance. There was one song, idk when i think it was about 30 min to the show about and it sounded like a Black eyed peas song.

Can anyone name any of the rap/hip-hop songs that were on last night's episodes? I was pretty sure Wyclef sang one of them - but can't put a name to it. Thanks!

Who sings perhaps perhaps perhaps, mari wilson or doris day? both covers sound the same to me.

@ AlwaysDrft ...

Think the song you're looking for is ...

Sergio Mendes ft. B.E.P. - "Mas Que Nada"

Enjoy!
There you go.

I am sorry if this has been requested but there was a I think a Russian couple dancing I think they were like the first really good couple i wanted to know if anyone knew the song?

Hi, I'm interested in Jamal's first dance, and the first couple who danced to that Latin-y "dink dink dink dink dink* music. The mixes above don't quite seem to fit.

Many Thanks!
Nae

The closest thing I can find to what was actually played on the show is:

Magic Carpet Ride by the Mighty Dub Katz (Rafael Lelis Chumbo Remix). This song is faster and has more of a techno feel in many parts. It seems like the slower parts were extracted for the dance routine performed by the Russian couple on the show.

The "aringkingkingking" part is definitely Magic Carpet Ride. Mighty Dub Katz is another name used by Norman Cook aka Fatboy Slim.

The other possibility is:

Mighty Dub Katz - Magic Carpet Ride (No Comprende Edit)

available at: Amazon

This 1995 release versions seems closer than any of the 2007 remixes which seem to be more widely available.

I read something somewhere saying that the dancers weren't allowed to use remixes of songs, so I'm thinking Magic Carpet Ride was probably either the original or the Radio edit version of the song and not a remix, but I could be wrong because I've not heard the whole 8 minute version of the original.

There was a song that played during the dude that Nigle called "fat" who was the hair dresser. Was that song called "Falling For You" by S2S? It aired today, Wednesday 5/30

Originally posted by evansls@May 30 2007, 05:28 PM
There was a song that played during the dude that Nigle called "fat" who was the hair dresser. Was that song called "Falling For You" by S2S?
I was told a "hefty" guy danced to "Come Here Boy" by Imogen Heap (Someone told me because they know I love her). Maybe that's your song. I have yet to see the episode here in CA.

Back