Pirates of the Caribbean At World's End

PiratesLife_ForMe

All-Star Member
Reaction score
If you've seen the movie, does anybody know the song, somewhere about 2 hours in, where they zoom in on the little timy white beach where the 6 meet and exchange Will for Jack? It's a rock guitar and is played right after Keith Richards comes on. I was wondering if it was him. I'm assuming it is. But does anyone know the title of the song?

Thanks!

It's track 8 on the soundtrack called "Parlay", I'm listening to it right now :)

Looking for the track that plays first when Elizabeth is in Sao Feng's quarters that sounds like a kaval/shepherd's flute. (It reminds me of Joseph LoDuca, and I *LOVE* him!) It recurs throughout the film a few times. Any help is appreciated, and thanks in advance!
EDIT: Never mind, it's "Calypso"--but thanks anyway!

anybody know the name of the song that little boy whos getting hanged starts to sing.. he starts singing it and then everybody joins in..

^^ it might have just been made for the movie, but i dunno.. anybody know the name?

i dont know how to edit so... i got it.. its called.. hoist the colours by hans zimmer

Just go onto Amazon and preview all the tracks on the soundtrack.

PS: I thought the At World's End soundtrack was great, the best out of all the movies

I'm looking for the lullaby kind of song that plays in the DVD menu of the 3rd Pirates of the caribbean.
It's a theme that you can hear throughout the movie a couple times too, but I don't believe it's on the soundtrack, or if it is, it must be a very small part of another song.

I'm not sure if I know the exact lullaby song you are talking about but the only one that I can think of from Pirates is called Davy Jones from the 2nd soundtrack, Dead Man's Chest. The beginning starts out with the lullaby and then becomes pretty intense, but I believe that it is the same piece that is used throughout all of the movies, just altered! Hope that helps!! :D

Originally posted by indierocker66@Feb 22 2008, 04:23 PM
I'm not sure if I know the exact lullaby song you are talking about but the only one that I can think of from Pirates is called Davy Jones from the 2nd soundtrack, Dead Man's Chest. The beginning starts out with the lullaby and then becomes pretty intense...
That's the only thing that comes to my mind as well.
It's a pretty song.
But sad. :ermm:

Speaking of At World's End, I'm trying to figure out if the score playing right when the Dutchman crew is about to take Will's heart (about 2hrs 22mins in) is anywhere on the soundtrack released? I purchased it from iTunes, but haven't run across that particular peace (some that sound similar). It's got a soft chorus (sounds like children) during those shots in the movie.

Any help would be appreciated. I know there's a 'remix' disc available, but none of the samples on Amazon sound close to this part of the movie.

Back