Six Flags

Ugh! It's so familiar, but I can't figure it out! It kinda sounds like a song from the old Donkey Kong SNES games, but I know that's not right. I'm thinking it's probably from a Disney movie or something....just not sure.... :eek:ut:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Jan 7 2007, 09:45 AM
Ugh! It's so familiar, but I can't figure it out! It kinda sounds like a song from the old Donkey Kong SNES games, but I know that's not right. I'm thinking it's probably from a Disney movie or something....just not sure.... :eek:ut:
More likely a song from a Warner Brothers cartoon since Time Warner owns Six Flags (at least in Texas).

;) :unsure: :D

verycoolguy, are you referring to this ad:

http://www.sixflags.com/video/shared/parko...opening/300.mov

Are you asking about the orchestral music throughout the ad or the (version of) Vengaboys "We Like to Party" at the end of the commercial? (The music at the end when he presses the "Music" button is Vengaboys "We Like to Party", although it sounds like a slightly different version.)

More likely a song from a Warner Brothers cartoon since Time Warner owns Six Flags (at least in Texas).
I'm very aware of who owns Six Flags, however, that song is definitely not from one of their cartoons. I simply said it SOUNDS like a song from a Disney movie. Specifically, it sounds a lot like the music on the Peter Pan soundtrack (which I'm using in my ballet version of Peter Pan at the studio where I teach) which was completely composed by James Newton Howard. However, I know it's not on that soundtrack, so I don't really have an answer.

Hmm Harry Potter is under Warner Brothers and the sound sounds similar to the instrumental pieces of the Harry Potter soundtrack.

You could look there maybe...

For what it's worth (Good song by the way) From the Six Flags home page:

Six Flags, Inc. is the world's largest regional theme park company. Through our subsidiaries, we own and operate a total of 27 parks in
North America. Six Flags parks serve 34 of the 50 largest metropolitan areas in the United States. Six Flags, Inc. is a publicly held corporation with corporate offices in New York City and Dallas. The Company's stock trades on the NYSE under the symbol: SIX.

Another mystery solved.

Does anybody know the music in the background of this Six Flags commercial. I've been trying to find out the title of it since it was on the trailer of JFK. Please shout it out if anybody knows, thanks.

Back