The Golden Compass

abjack

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know what the music is in the Golden Compass Test Trailer? I am referring specifically to the music that begins when the narrator begins speaking about the "incredible ensemble cast" at about the 1:18 mark, and lasting till about the end. The trailer can be found here:

Originally posted by abjack@Mar 29 2007, 05:02 AM
Hi, does anyone know what the music is in the Golden Compass Test Trailer? I am referring specifically to the music that begins when the narrator begins speaking about the "incredible ensemble cast" at about the 1:18 mark, and lasting till about the end. The trailer can be found here:

the jihad from brian tyler off of the children of dune soundtrack

I'm also looking for the music that starts at 1:11. I'm thinking this is an unreleased piece from the score.

Anyone have any ideas? It plays until the end.

Does anyone know the music that comas at the very end of the trailor. Where the little girl is riding the polar bear.

that is 'gladiator' from gladiator - hans zimmer.

i am looking for the track inbetween called 'to the rescue' - hope someone can put it on the net for download...

I'm looking for a song from The Golden Compass as well. It's not in the trailer, but it's part of the website. If you click on "Menu" then "Daemons" and then "Meet your Daemon" a song plays in the background while you take the quiz. It's very beautiful and dramatic.

I'd link to it directly but the website uses flash and the url of the whole site is "goldencompassmovie.com" regardless of where you are on the site. The navigation is very simple though.

So, the music in the new trailer. Starting half way through, right when the "New Line Cinemas in association with..." title comes on. I love those cellos! But anybody know where that is from?

Thanks in advance...

Can anybody name the rock-ish music being played in some of the newer versions of the Golden Compass trailer? They seem to show a lot of Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig. Thanks.

i'm also looking for the electric guitar piece that missingmoon speaks of. anyone know?

also, i'm talking about a song different than the track "resurrection" by leaky brain music/brian rogers.

I'd like to know what the epic sounding music from one of the trailers is. I've only seen it once, so I can't exactly describe it. Anyone know?

Originally posted by missingmoon33@Nov 28 2007, 08:21 PM
Can anybody name the rock-ish music being played in some of the newer versions of the Golden Compass trailer? They seem to show a lot of Nicole Kidman and Daniel Craig. Thanks.
I'd also like to know which song this is. It sounds oddly familiar and I just can't put my finger on it.

Back