The Sopranos Season 6

redsox4ever36

Reaction score
The Sopranos season 6

I'm talking about the song played in the beginning of tonights season premiere, where the voice is saying numbers followed by philoshpies of life. Its also played in the end credits.

The Sopranos season 6

They play this song all the time, usually in the recaps of each show. But they played it again in this 6th seasons opener, when they were recaping the 5th season. The song was playing during the part where they were recaping christoper and adianna story. It has like a soft piano like sound and orchestra feel to it. I know it is not much, but you guys seem to be able to work with less.

Thanks

Come to think of it, it's sounds more like a guitar than a piano. Please help, this is starting to drive me crazy.

The Sopranos season 6

It was a dance tune and all I could hear with the actors talking was "you're a spitfire" or something spitfire, and it played when the arabs were talking about Tony's shooting with the girl in the back dancing. Any idea?

Anyone catch the closing song on the same episode, during the credits? Sounded like Anne Lennox...thanks

^^^^^

Closing credits song for episode 67 was by Moby and called "When it's cold I'd like to die" from the album "Everything is Wrong". Guest vocalist is Mimi Goese. Hope that helps.

As for the song when the strippers are dancing it's actually Spitfire by Prodigy off their "Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned" album.

The Sopranos season 6

At the beginning of each episode there is a recap of what is going on in the show. I would like to know the name and artist of that song.Thanks In Advanced.

your talking about the previously on the sopranos thing right? I have been searching for that too, I just saw it played on fox 5 news new york but it was a very short version of it which makes me thing its not soley made for the show which is good news. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

The Sopranos season 6

Hello. I am looking for the song that played during the closing credits of the Sopranos last week. It is an Italian classical guitar piece. I am sure someone knows what it is. thanks -

The piece is actually Spanish, not Italian, and it's called "Recuerdos de la Alhambra" by Francisco Tarrega.

The Sopranos season 6

Hey, does anyone know the name of the first song that played during the end credits in tonight's episode? One of the lyrics was "I love myself."

Back