Sex and the City Season 5

smith

Reaction score
sex and the city season 5

Trying to find the name of the tune in the "sailor episode" of sex and the city. (dancing to it at their big party) has kind of a stacotto beat.

Sex and the City season 5

What is the song playing throught the episode...it's instrumental and kind of violin-y. I remember it playing when Carrie goes to comfort Charlotte after she looses the pregnancy, and right before Miranda tells Steve she loves him...and a few other times. I know that's really vague, but any help would be great!

No you're not. And besides that's why we all are here...to help. :)

I'm looking for the song that is played at the end of the episode where Carrie and Samantha aren't getting along because Carrie caught Samantha giving the package guy ...... yea. Its at the very end of the episode. Unfortunatley I didn't catch the lyrics

I looked up on the HBO site and it said that the last song played (was when Carrie was having her photoshoot for her book with Samantha helping out) was DB Boulevard's Point of View. But I just saw that episode recently on TBS and I don't remember that being the song. Oh well, hope that helped :)

Back