2007 Graduate!

Hey congratulations! I know how much you hated high school. I mean, you really REALLY hated it. For real.

now starts... college :mellow:

No I don't mean to demoralise you it's more like a side-effect.

Originally posted by Scythe@May 20 2007, 03:36 PM
now starts... college :mellow:
Don't say it that way, it's better than high school.

Yeahhhhhhh. The people ARE better. ;) Ay least they were and it sounds like that hasn't changed.

Yeah for the most part. I still see it in the freshies who haven't adjusted. :ph34r: But if you take evening classes, you meet all kinds of interesting people who are actually *gasp!* mature and don't worry about all that insignificant h.s. bull.

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 20 2007, 12:47 PM
Yeahhhhhhh. The people ARE better. ;) Ay least they were and it sounds like that hasn't changed.
Glad to hear that. Let's hope it rings true where I'm going :)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+May 20 2007, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ May 20 2007, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-givemfitz@May 20 2007, 12:47 PM
Glad to hear that. Let's hope it rings true where I'm going :) [/b][/quote]
YAY!!!! College is great, you'll love it. Where are you going?

OCU. Not my choice though my parents are making me go there. <_< Oh well, I'll try and make the best of it.

Yup, I've already checked that out ;) If they didn't have one, I would have run away by now

They're gunmayyk U drawer pitchers uh Geeeeeeeeeezissssss. :lol: :lol:

Now now, no need to pick on her like that.

I'm sure you'll get to draw other stuff as well... like... apostles, and last suppers, and some funny-shaped clouds that are supposed to represent god.

:lol: :lol: Awwwwwww Staci. We kid we kid. Cos we're jealous.......yeahhhhhhhhh :p ;)

Back