Maui Fever

NickMB17

Reaction score
Anybody know the song that plays during the intro of the new MTV show Maui Fever? It goes something like "hang with your heart off" and repeats over and over, almost like techno. Thanks.

Does anybody know the reggae song (sounds like its a remix) that is played during the show when they're at the club?

Lillybo, I think I am looking for that same song. The lyrics say something like, "says she wants my lovin' all night.. says she's home alone wants me to come over and make her house a home." It was played when Cheyne and that other dude are walking past the muscle lady into the club. I have searched and searched for the name of this song and I can't find it! I am desperate, help!

There is a song that plays when Cheyne and that other guy are walking past the muscle lady into the club. The lyrics say something like, "says she wants my lovin' all night.. says she's home alone wants me to come over and make her house a home." I have searched and searched for the name of this song and who it is by, I can't find it! I am desperate, help!

song that played after the first ep during scenes for this season...it was a reggae type song

Like many of you all I too wanted to find out what that reggae song was as well, but turns out I already had it downloaded it days before, but hadn't listened to it yet, I do that a lot. The song is call "Too Much" by Pepper............Enjoy all

VolcomVixen05

no its not "too much" by Pepper i have that song.. i think its "all night" by Damian Marley... it may have been a remix .. not sure.. i guess i kinda answered my own question lol but thanks for the help! (hope this helps too)

Lillybo you are amazing! I just downloaded "All Night" and it's the song!! Thank you guys so much, it has been eating at me for days! THANKS AGAIN!!

Does anybody know the song that is playing when anna's walking up to cheyne on the beach? It's a slow song but they don't play any words, it's just music? It's also playing when chaunte and anthony are talking on the rocks. What is the name and who sings it?

ok, this is really far fetched but in the first episode of maui fever, ana goes to the beach to talk to cheyne. there is music playing in the background and when ana spots cheyne theres a line of like 3 notes. it goes down and its like bah-bu-bum, and then ana yells cheynes name and they start talking and you cant hear the music any more. if ANYONE knows what this song is, they will be my hero forever!

i was wondering, is there a place where mtv post all the songs on their shows? if not, then there should be.

There is a song with a male vocal that plays when the 2 girls are walking down to the rocks at the beach. Can anyone help me with this one? Thanks

Its a song played when that blonde haired girl gets her blue dress and goes to dance at the night club. The lyrics contain just like that ding a ding ding ding a ding

Hey does anyone know the song
when anthony is leaving chaunte's house?.
its something like......

"Another day
another chance
to get it right
last night
stood......."

does anybody know the name of the song in the credits, im not sure if it has lyrics but it sounds like a hawain type of song.

Back