Indesit Moon

AndreyK

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know what is the song in the Indesit moon commercial (washing machine)?

Are there any lyrics? Is it a male or female? Can you provide a link to video of the commercial?

I didn't even know there was a company called Indesit until you posted this...so a little more info. from you would probably help us find the song :)

Hey iamkgb!

I think you'r american cuz Indesit is a well-known company in Europe (but i'm russian =)

Anyway, i've found the answer already :)

If you want you can download commercial here: _ttp://adpro.tv/DownloadHandler.aspx?type=video&id=17321 - sorry, it is russian :)

And the music is - New Order - Hey Now What You Doing

Quite nice song :)

Originally posted by AndreyK@Jun 4 2007, 07:57 AM
Hey iamkgb!

I think you'r american cuz Indesit is a well-known company in Europe (but i'm russian =)

Canadian actually "EH!" LOL <_< :p

And I'll check out the song B)

Originally posted by iamkgb@Jun 4 2007, 08:00 PM

It's okay ) I was in USA and many things which are known in europe are nameless in north america ;)

Originally posted by AndreyK+Jun 4 2007, 11:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AndreyK @ Jun 4 2007, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iamkgb@Jun 4 2007, 08:00 PM

It's okay ) I was in USA and many things which are known in europe are nameless in north america ;) [/b][/quote]
There are products that are different between Canada and the US and we're on the same continent! LOL :lol:

Originally posted by iamkgb+Jun 4 2007, 10:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (iamkgb @ Jun 4 2007, 10:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by AndreyK@Jun 4 2007, 11:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-iamkgb
@Jun 4 2007, 08:00 PM
Canadian actually "EH!" LOL <_<  :p

It's okay ) I was in USA and many things which are known in europe are nameless in north america ;)
There are products that are different between Canada and the US and we're on the same continent! LOL :lol: [/b][/quote]
Anyway, you are more coomon in products than NAmerica and Europe ;)

Back