Sunshine

ozjonesjr

Reaction score
It's actually not a new track but can someone tell me the name and artist of the instrumental track used in the new Sunshine trailer?

clint mansell wrote the song for requiem for a dream, and the original is called "lux aeterna" and then some other dudes used a full orchestra and re-recorded just 40 some seconds of the track for lord of the rings and that's called "requiem for a tower" and that's the one you saw in this preview and a million others

Actually, "Requiem For A Tower" isn't on the "Requiem For A Dream" soundtrack.

An earlier post in this newly merged thread mentions that "Requiem For A Tower" is based on "Lux Aeterna" from the "Requiem For A Dream" soundtrack.

You can tell it's "Requiem For A Tower" because it has the added chorus vocals that aren't on the original "Lux Aeterna."

THEATRICAL TRAILER
Requiem for a Tower (2006): "Requiem for a Tower" - Simone Benyacar / Dan Nielsen / Veigar Mairgersson - Based on "Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell

Trailer Link

I dono why but i love the sound of the music when ad gets going.... anyone who can name it is a better man then I... but i would like to know!

Movie name = SunShine

-Thanx all!

Has anybody seen the TV spot version of the trailer? It has a different song on it (I could have sworn it was from the time machine soundtrack but I cant find it there).

I havent seen any link online yet for it so I cant provide a video yet but its aired on the discovery channel in the US.

Originally posted by jagowar@Jul 14 2007, 11:55 AM
Has anybody seen the TV spot version of the trailer? It has a different song on it (I could have sworn it was from the time machine soundtrack but I cant find it there).

I havent seen any link online yet for it so I cant provide a video yet but its aired on the discovery channel in the US.
yes please, it's an orchestral song that is not Lux

to many thanks to Capnmunch, i was looking for this music since i've seen the trailer, month ago.

can you find a full version of requiem for a tower of just the three small samples?

Back