Its official!

Scorpion-X

Reaction score
Starcraft 2 is official now. Blizzard just announced it about 20 minutes ago in South Korea.

StarCraft was a strategy game by Blizzard released in 1998. Blizzard made WarCraft and WarCraft 2 before that, two strategy games in a fantasy setting with humans and orcs as the main contenders.

StarCraft was their attempt to take that very same gameplay and put it in a sci-fi jacket. It featured 3 races and was, to quote some random person "OMFGZ Frikkin awesome lolz!!11!11!111".

People loved it, and were crying for a sequel. All they got was an expansion pack a little later :p

Now, after all those years, they have announced the long-awaited sequel.

It is my sincerest wish to someday attain the status of random personhood. :leela:

Originally posted by givemfitz@May 22 2007, 12:05 PM
It is my sincerest wish to someday attain the status of random personhood. :leela:
You may already be there but are unaware. Such is the life of random personhood.

Nahhhhhhh. There would've been a parade........with shriners........and brownies.......and Miss Random 2007 would've been there.

Pre Girl Scout Brownies..........and Cub Scouts.....and a H.S. marching band.......and

Originally posted by jffodom@May 22 2007, 10:14 AM
:ph34r:
Can someone please explain this thread for me.

:ph34r:
You dont know starcraft? My fucking 55 year old dad knows about that shit.

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 5 2007, 02:37 PM
Pre Girl Scout Brownies..........and Cub Scouts.....and a H.S. marching band.......and
Meh, that's not that special.

Give up the special brownies and no one gets hurt! :ph34r:

G'head and hurt 'em. The brownies are MINE!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by givemfitz@Jun 5 2007, 04:42 AM
Nahhhhhhh. There would've been a parade........with shriners........and brownies.......and Miss Random 2007 would've been there.
There WAS a parade. You weren't here and you missed Miss Random 2007. Oh well.

Re: Its official!

Anyone know the release dates of Starcraft 2 and Diablo III? They're the only two games to come out in the past 6 years that I have any interest in playing.

Back