Spider-Man 3

flamba

Reaction score
anyone know the composer for spiderman 3 scene where harry dies and his funeral?

it will probably be on the OST soundtrack, which it seems is not released yet...

Hi, i barge between because instead of starting a new topic, i have a question about the music in another scene. What music is played, when Peter is dancing down the sidewalk and flirts with the girls till he gets himself that awesome black outfit? Thanx.

Hello,

Does anyone know the first song that plays during the end credits?

Originally posted by Leeloo Five@Jun 4 2007, 02:45 PM
Hi, i barge between because instead of starting a new topic, i have a question about the music in another scene. What music is played, when Peter is dancing down the sidewalk and flirts with the girls till he gets himself that awesome black outfit? Thanx.
James Brown - People Get Up and Drive Your Funky Soul

"Slaughter's Big Rip-Off" which is an original soundtrack or BaadAsssss Cinema: The Sounds of Blaxploitation or MGM Soul Cinema Volume 2. It's also on James Brown's "Motherlode" but it's a remix version. Good luck! :)

Hello,

I'm looking for the very first song that's played during the end credits. I think a man was singing and there was a guitar playing the background.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Hello,

Does anyone know the first song that plays during the end credits. All I remember is a man singing and I think someone was playing the guitar.

Merged.

Please stop reposting the same question in new threads. Thanks.

Hello,

Does anyone know the first song that plays at the beginning of the credits. All I remember is a guy singing and I think there was some acoustic guitar.

Merged (again and again and again).

haha, im sorry jca.

for anyone who just scrolls to the end of topics and posts, hopefully you will see this one.

the song that plays at the end credits for spiderman 3 with the singing and guitar in the background is "Signal Fire", by Snow Patrol.

-Draco

hi, ive been wanting the opening theme from Spiderman 3 from Chris Young and was thinking how come its not on the Music From & Inspired By- Spidey 3 soundtrack? i just checked the same kind of soundtrack for spidey 1 and 2 and there are two themes from the movies on each cd? how come the spidey 3 soundtrack doesnt carry two themes?

Hello everyone, just wondering, in Spider-Man 2, does anyone know what the music is that's played when Spider-Man fights Dr.Octopus on the top of the train? It's really great, action packed stuff, and was wondering if anyone knows if it's on the soundtrack. Thanks!

Back