American Idol Season 6

MQueen1_2000

Reaction score
Dose anyone know who did the cover of ABBA's dancing queen featured at the end of american idol?

Sounds like a emo rock version

Does anyone know the name/artist of the song from last nights American Idol show. It was the song played at the end of the show when they were showing winners. Upbeat song, male singer(?).
Any ideas?

i know they played a robert miles song (either children or fable) at the end where they show the winners next week in hollywood but it's an instrumental

Thanks for trying to help me out. I loe that song but I
am looking for the song that play right before the Robert Miles song.
Any ideas???

In the show that appeared tonight, on February 13, 2007, there was a song that I have heard before. It took place in the hotel when the black haired girl in the yellow shirt was telling the curly blonde that her harmony was off. They then started to sing again, and this is when the song took place. It sounded like a wicked remix of 50 Cent - In Da Club. I also hear is at times on QVC, i don't know what its called but man I would love to have this song to jam to. It resembles a hip-hop beat.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

at the end of the show on 12/14 they played a song when they were showing the girls who made the top 12. they were dancing to a song and the only lyrics i can remember were " i'm not your girl". its an upbeat song and its sung by a girl. please let me know!!

Also, what is the song that they played when they showed the top 12 men.

On American Idol Feb. 14th 2007 they showed some of the people singing an Eagles song. Does anyone remember the name of the song. Thanks

Answered my own question again on here....lol Brain Adams Have you really ever loved a woman....

does anyone know the name of the song sang by Chris Sligh on tonight's episode of Amerian Idol? if they said it, i must've missed it :unsure:

would be much appreciated!! :]

While they were showcasing the girls tonight, they were playing a song that had the words, "No regrets," in it. That's all I got from it. Sorry! :unsure:

I hope someone can help me out.

if it was the part where they showed all the clips from the girls "journey" through american idol so far it was Sia "breathe me" but it sounded like a remix of some sort. hope that is what you are looking for. :)

Back