Grey's Anatomy Season 3

jujubug

Reaction score
What was the song that was played during the death of Denny? (Meredith and Derek were having sex at the time as well)

Thanks!

Snow Patrol- Chasing Cars- there were two songs- and I'm trying to figure the other out

I think the one I'm looking for had a girl's voice in it... I'm at a total blank. ahh!
The snow patrol song was at the end of the episode I think. Thanks for that one!:)

Hi All,

Just heard a bluesy tune that played during the promo for Grey's and a show airing the same night. It was sung by a male, and the only lyrics I got were:

"Come on over
Down to the corner"

Sorry I didn't get more lyrics to give you. Hopefully someone saw the promo besides me.

Thanks!

I know that there are already alot of fourms about Grey's Anatomy Ad music, but i couldnt find this one. I heard it today, Thursday Septmber 28, as an ad saying that it coming up next. I dont know if its in any other ads, but ive so far only heard it in this one. Its sorta diificuly to describe, but it starts as guitar, and repeats the same riff a couple of times, then this guy starts to sing, but i couldnt get anything from it because they cut off the music a few seconds after he started to sing. It's stuck in my head now, and its a decent tune.

well, it actually may not be guitar. it could be a keyboard with some effect put to it, or a guitar with some effect put to it.

Thank you!!!
I wonder how many people are looking for "Come On Over" or "Down To The Corner"? I bet Rob wishes one of these two were part of the title so folks could find and buy his song.
Thank you much!
trashpig

Can someone please tell me the name of the artist and song for the song that is played on the ad for Grey's Anatomy? It says it on the bottom left of the screen but i keep forgetting and can't find where it says it on the net.

Back