Kraft Live Active Cheese

Sualocin

Reaction score
Hello,

I've done a search on these forums and have turned up nothing on this particular commercial. It's a comercial where a girl walks down the street and all these animated shapes follow her. In the background is a female vocalist preforming what sounds like a downtempo trip-hop song. It sounds really beautilful and I'm wondering if anyone recognizes it. It's a commercial for a healthy kraft cheese called live active.
Thanks

do anybody know who sings the song in the ad?

lyrics
"cause you keep it movin" or something like that?

There is this damn kraft commercial with very nice music, I'd love to grab the mp3 and use it for when I work out at the gym.

The song is something like this "keepin it movin" followed by "i love what you do". For those who can't imagine the song, here is a DIRECT link to the commercial via the kraft website, click view the commercial at the bottom of the page.

http://www.kraftcanada.com/kraftliveactive/en/

I hope we can find this song, because I know lots of people who want to get it. Thanks!

Brian

Not certain, but it sounds eerily like Keke Palmer...
She even sang & released the song by the same name, 'Keep It Movin' in 9/2007. It became her 'break-out single' from her debut album "So Uncool"

Back