Star Wars Episode VI Return of the Jedi

osin

Reaction score
I recently saw Return of the Jedi (i think it was that one) , where near the end, Luke fights Darth Vader. I really liked the song, and although I went through the John Williams soundtrack (listening by sample, not entire song), I could not find this piece! The only place I could find this song was on this Star Wars kid remix (lol im not kidding) right here
. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The description of the song is that a female chorus is singing in the background while the fight is near its end.

VERY GOOD request, ive always wanted to know this song to, but i never remembered to ask.

id like to also request this song, if anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks!

Originally posted by osin@May 14 2007, 08:16 PM
I really liked the song, and although I went through the John Williams soundtrack (listening by sample, not entire song), I could not find this piece!
Well I don't think you're going to hear that particular cue in a 30 second sample since most of the tracks combine several music pieces together. I believe you're looking for "The Battle Of Endor II" (or III?) track on the Return of the Jedi soundtrack.

Originally posted by jca+May 29 2007, 11:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jca @ May 29 2007, 11:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-osin@May 14 2007, 08:16 PM
I really liked the song, and although I went through the John Williams soundtrack (listening by sample, not entire song), I could not find this piece!
Well I don't think you're going to hear that particular cue in a 30 second sample since most of the tracks combine several music pieces together. I believe you're looking for "The Battle Of Endor II" (or III?) track on the Return of the Jedi soundtrack.[/b][/quote]
That particular scene is definitely "The Battle of Endor II" (it's all over before part III starts). Like jca said, it's a very theme based approach and several themes often occur in each track. What you're looking for is the final (and grandest) expression of The Emperor's theme which is first heard on the track "The Emperor Arrives", and then again on "Emperor's Throne Room". ( :rolleyes: Yeah, I read liner notes. :nerd: )

Back