Sears Mother's Day book

bingocruz

Reaction score
Mr. Blue Sky by Elo: Is this song used a new Sears commercial? Thank you.

I just saw the new SEARS commercial for mother's day. They have a cool song. Anyone know the name of it and who is it by?

I've seen one Sears Mothers Day ad and it featured "Mr. Blue Sky" by the Electric Light Orchestra (ELO).

I'm sorry. doctormemory just made me laugh when he reminded me of a statement made by Dan Quayle years ago:

"What a terrible thing to have lost one's mind. Or not to have a mind at all. How true that is."- Vice President Dan Quayle

is this the ad that says something about "feels like coming home"?
her old washer and dryer turn into a new one.... yada yada..
who sings that song?

It's definitely "Coming Home" by The 88. Their whole album, Over and Over, is fantastic.

At least I know I saw that song in a Sears ad. They have a few running right now.

there's a handful of Sears commercials, but the one i am talking about has the lyrics "the sun is shining"

i've looked through all the sears topics, but can't find this one

Anyone know who the song in the Sears Book commercial is? I know we found who did the one with the family, but this one had a bunch of appliances for a sale this weekend.

One sears book ad i've seen is What I'm Looking For by Brendan Benson and another featured Coming Home by The 88. One of those?

Any one know the name and (original) artist of the song used in the current Sears ad running on TV? Sounds kinda' like the Beatles, or maybe the Monkees?

Back