The Fast and the Furious

Novo

Reaction score
At the very start of the Third scene there is a song which goes "Tell me what's the secret I'm mising and I'm a gonna get...." Can anyone tell me the name and artist of this track please?

Another song in the film is in the sixth scene and it is also at the start..no lyrics just music and it would be great if anyone could name it,

Cheers

the rap song you are talking about is called say aah by shawna its very hard to find and can only be found with just the 30 seconds that played on the movie.

Ive been searching for this song for a long time and no one can name it. Its the first song that starts when the universal sign comes on its sort of a rap song.

i don't know which fast and the furious you are talkin about. .but try David Banner feat. Lil Flip. ."Like a pimp" :) hope that helps

The first movie when thier adding a trailer on the truck also another song thats played in the resturaunt when mia and brian go on a date.

Thanks i found the one they play in resteraunt but the first song isn't there.

Hi, anyone know the name of song in the film, when Toretto and Brian come back at home whit taxi, and inside at home there is a party, the song not included in the soundtrack. Thank you and sorry for my english.

I think it might be "Nurega" by Organic Audio.

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the song that is played during the scene where the police raid the asian guys house. Its a hard rock song, and I cant seem to catch any lyrics that I can remember. Thanks.

(this is referring to The Fast and Furious, not 2 Fast 2 Furious)

the first one is when brian is testing the eclipse in the stadium parking lot,
and the second one is during the chase scene towards the end of the movie, where he is chasing the guys on the bikes

Does anyone know the song that plays when Brian first drives the eclipse in the stadium parking lot?

There are two songs that I'm interested in: The first is when you see Brian go into the little convienence store with Mia and order tuna for the first time. The second is the rock song playing when the cops and the FBI decide to take down that Asian dude and his posse cuz they think they're the one's jacking the semi's. I can't remember any of the lyrics to either song and I'm not sure if they're on the soundtracks. My speakers don't work at the moment so I can't check out clips online right now. Thanks!

I actually just found the other song I'm looking for. It's called "Deep Enough". Thanks for your help!

I know there are soundtracks to this movie, but there are 2 places in the DVD that this mystery beat is played. Its played the first time in the scene where Brian is at the Diner eating tuna, and the "team" shows up swirving their cars neatly this song is playing, and it introduces them as they step out of their cars in a tough way. Also, it is played during the special effect menu feature where the Supra and Charger jumps the traintracks and it shows many camera angles. If any of you know this beat, I really want to know the title, Thanks very much, I am new to this forum, hope to hear from you!

BT - The team arrives

However the score was never released, only a few copies popped up on Ebay

i think its watch your back - benny cassette, its been a while since i've seen the movie but i remember that song.

it's been so long since i've watch that movie. and i had the song before but now i cant seem to find it so i'm asking if anybody know the song. oh it's when VIN takes the undercover cop back to his place for a beer after the cops show up during the first street race. the band is NERUDA but i cant member the song name. thnx

Back