Rescue Me Season 4

Xjett

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know the song playing as Denis Leary is getting dragged by Hook and Ladder truck on the new Promo. I believe some of the lyrics are "stop, drop and roll".

Thanks

What's the song playing in the newest Rescue Me commercial where he is driving the truck, and he's also hanging onto the back of the truck?

Hey, what is the song playing when he is getting beaten up by himself in the alley. It goes..."somebody better start a fire here." Anybody know?

Hey, what is the song playing when he is getting beaten up by himself in the alley. It goes..."somebody better start a fire here." Anybody know?

I was wondering if any one knows the name of the some that is playing in one of the promos where it has Denis Leary struggling to get on the fir truck as it is moving?

does anyone know the song playing the new rescue me commercial were dennis leary is being sprayed by a hose?

song sounded good. i didnt catch any lyrics, but tommy gavin is driving a fire truck and destroying a street.

NOOOO!!!!

my post was of a newer commercial. why would they lump it into this old post?

hes not hanging out the back of the truck this time. he is driving and the passenger is telling him about using the brake because hes being reckless.

i want to know that song.

does anyone know the song playing in the backround on the comercials for next week episodes? it was also playing last night 9/5 when it was showing scene's for next week

I want to know also. Why don't the websites for these shows update their playlist every week. It is so frustrating.

There is actuallty a Rescuemeforum website. There's a song from last night but I think it was playing at the end of the show--I'm not sure about next week's commercial. This one is One Hundred Days - Mark Lanegan.

Next Tuesday the 12th of September Rescue Me will have its Season Finale. On the commercials you hear a song in the background. Anyone know what it is I would be very grateful. It goes ba, ba ba ba ba, ba ba ba ba in the background towards the end of the song/commercial.

i just saw a commercial for rescue me's season finale adn the song i heard was by the bravery-time won't let me go

Back