Foundation for a Better Life "Let's Not Cheat"

newt

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song that plays during a commercial by Foundation For a Better Life - Let's Not Cheat? I don't know if they have more than one ad. I saw this particular one just the once. Haven't seen it again, I only remembered I liked the music. Any help? Thanks.

Bump.

I like this one too, but don't know what it is. Can anyone help?

I know of only one song for the ad, which was airing in late 2006. "Vianne Sets" by Rachel Portman.

That's right... the "Let's Not Cheat" commercial from the Foundation for a Better Life, has the instrumental playing that is "Vianne Sets Up Shop" by Rachel Portman from the soundtrack to the movie "Chocolat".

COMMERCIAL MUSIC FOR A MESSAGE FROM THE FOUNDATION FOR A BETTER LIFE

I looked for this commercial on Youtube, but no luck.. It has two boys in a classroom taking a test.. While their teacher isn't looking one boy tries to get the other to give him the answer to a question.. The other boy writes a note, which the teacher sees and grabs.. When she opens it she hands it to the boy who tried to cheat.. He reads the note that says, Lets not cheat..

The music is Mexican with a great beat.. It sounds familiar, yet I can't place it.. Hope someone knows what it's called.. Thanks much..

Thank you so much for this information.. It is indeed the correct music.. What a wonderful, cheerful piece of music!

Back