I got my braces off!

thesassycynic

Pro Member
Reaction score
So I just had to share with you guys that I finally got my braces off! I've had them since August of 2004 and I was not about to turn 22 (May 20th) and still have them on! :angry:

Yay. I can eat apples and corn on the cob again! B)

Lucky you, I get mine off in two weeks and I'm fucking 22!!! Goddamn jaw surgery.

Originally posted by Bloodlessr@May 7 2007, 11:56 PM
Lucky you, I get mine off in two weeks and I'm fucking 22!!! Goddamn jaw surgery.
Haha. That just makes us soul mates. ;)

My friend had jaw surgery and had to wear her braces for 4 years. Eck.

I've only had them on for a little over a year, but I had them for a few years back when I was younger.

I hope I never have to wear them again. I was dumb enough not to get them as a kid, so I guess I paid my dues as an "adult". I can't wait to get my retainers. I can use them as bleaching trays so my teeth will be super white. YES!

I plan on losing mine within a few weeks and never getting another one.

my teeth have always been prefectly straight.. never needed anything with my teeth except widom pulled

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 9 2007, 02:54 PM
my teeth have always been prefectly straight.. never needed anything with my teeth except widom pulled
Well aren't you fucking special?

:lol: :lol: :lol: mine too. :blush:

I did get the front ones knocked out in a car accident last summer and am now going through extensive dental implant surgery if it makes you two feel any better. :p

My brother fell from a mountain in France and needed a couple of new teeth (as well as a new nose)

One of my best guy friends broke half of one of his teeth off the night after high school graduation. He was being retarded and dancing with a chair, and he hit his tooth with the chair and chipped it. It was hilarious. :lol: So yeah, braces are nothing compared to people knocking their teeth out.

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@May 9 2007, 01:54 PM
"have always been" :lol: Aren't you like, 15?

Fitz, I feel for you. Is your insurance paying for most of it? I know that they don't like to pay for implants much.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@May 10 2007, 03:58 PM
Fitz, I feel for you. Is your insurance paying for most of it? I know that they don't like to pay for implants much.
Yeah it is. I had other work that I'd been putting off started first and maxed out my benefits last year. Finishing it all off with the implants this year and while they do cover it it's for three teeth and way over my yearly max so it'll still cost me about half with the deductible but.......whataya gonna do? :p

Look like this? :wave:

Back