JCPenney Mother's Day

pezhed11

Reaction score
Anybody know the song on the latest JC Penney Mother's Day commercial with the mom walking with her daughter down the street and imagining her growing up?

Hey the song on the commercial is called "Only You" and is originally preformed by someone called Yaz. The one on the commerical is by Joshua Radin and the song is on his cd.

Enrique Eglasias recorded 'Only You' several years ago. Also, the Hawaiian singer Makana recorded a great version about 5 years ago. It was written by Vince Clarke.

The song in the commercial is:
"Only You" by Joshua Radin, mixed by Imogen Heap
it is available for purchase on iTunes

what is the song in the new jc penny commercial that has a mom her daughter and the moms mom in it. it didnt really get lyrics from it but it sounded good and mellow. acoustic i think.

If you buy the song from iTunes, be sure you preview the different versions. I don't think the Imogen Heap mix is the one in the JC Penney commercial. I think the one in the commercial is from his album We Were Here.

Okay, so I heard this song on a bank commercial last night on ABC. I don't know what bank, it might be an investment firm. I'm 90% positive it had something to do with money. ANYWAYS, the song went something like, "...and everything I do is in you...." I know I've heard the song before, I think on Scrubs. If someone could please help me out, I would greatly appreciate it. Oh it's not the song, "Everything I do (I do it for you)", completely different song I swear!

I'm sorry apparently I was super duper wrong, lyrics wrong, company wrong. I found it, it's "Only You" on a JC Penney's commercial. Awesomely wrong. So sorry!

Back